I have a doctorate in English from the University of Georgia. I've published multiple journal articles and co-edited an annotated critical edition of Henry James's Daisy Miller for Broadview Press with Kristin Boudreau.
I have seven years of consulting experience with a variety of students at all levels, in all fields -- from Accounting to Zoology. I work one-on-one with my clients to discover their goals for their work and develop a tailored plan to achieve those goals.
I have been proofreading and editing manuscripts for more than eight years, including doctoral dissertations, academic journal articles, and fiction.
In my time with wikiHow, I wrote and revised hundreds of informative how-to articles (you can see a few in my portfolio). I have also written web copy, although the organizations I have worked for have requested I not disclose them.
When you choose to work with me, you can trust that your content will be professional, audience-driven, and delivered in a timely fashion.
• Developmental editing
• Line editing
• Research coaching
Don't see what you need?Just ask!
• Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award
• Appleby Research Fellowship
• First place, Dilettanti Literary Magazine (Fiction)
• Henry James's Daisy Miller (Broadview Press)
• "Speaking with a Double Voice: John Home's Douglas and the Idea of Scotland" (Scottish Literary Review)
• "Pride and Potentiality: Doubling Elizabeth Bennet" (Persuasions)
• "The Lion, the Witch, and the War Scenes: How Narnia Went from Allegory to Action Flick (Fantasy Fiction Into Film)
• Book publishing
• Online content creation
• Academic and professional writing